• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 30
Canadean's "Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp.
Canadean's "Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holdings Corp."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Tingyi (Cayman Islands) Holding Corp. (Tingyi Holdings) produces and distributes instant noodles, beverages and bakery products through its subsidiaries in the People's Republic of China (China). The company's product portfolio includes: instant noodles, ready-to-drink tea, bottled water, sandwich crackers, fruit juices, rice crackers, milk products, potato starch, seasoning flavors and dehydrated vegetables. The company distributes its products through a sales and distribution network. Tingyi Holdings has 88 production centers and 510 production lines throughout China. The company is also into manufacture and sale of dehydrated vegetables and milk products. Tingyi Holding's additionally provides installation and maintenance services for manufacturing plants and machinery, property development, management and consultancy, logistics, investment holding, trading of products, management services alongside engineering and research services. The company is headquartered in Tianjin, China.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions