- Language: English
- 836 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: World
Snap-on Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: June 2012
- 33 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Snap-on Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Snap-on Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Snap-on Incorporated
Canadean's "Snap-on Incorporated: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Snap-on Incorporated" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Snap-on Incorporated"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Snap-on Incorporated (Snap-on) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of tools, diagnostics, equipments, software and service solutions for professional users. These products are offered under various brands such as Snap-on, Blackhawk, Cartec, CDI, John Bean, ShopKey, Williams, Nexiq, Lindstrom, Kansas Jack and Irazola brands. Snap-on also derives income from various financing programs to facilitate the sales of its products. The company markets its products in more than 130 countries through multiple distribution sales channels, including its franchisee, company-direct, distributor and internet channels.it also operates the mobile van tool distribution channel in the automotive repair market. The company's largest geographic markets include the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the UK. The company is headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|