- Published: May 2012
- Region: Austria
AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: June 2012
- 30 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG
Canadean's "AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG (AGRANA) is one of the world's largest producer of concentrated bioethanol and a leading producer of sugar and starch in the Central and Eastern European region. The company is involved in refining the agricultural raw materials into technical products and high grade foods for industrial use. It offers a diverse range of products, including sugar, starch, bioethanol, fruit preparations and fruit juice concentrates. The company has 53 productions plants in 26 countries across five continents. The company has two research and development facilities in Austria, one for sugar and starch products and the other for fruit preparations. The company is headquartered in Vienna, Austria. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions