• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Astrapak Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 31
Canadean's "Astrapak Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Astrapak Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Astrapak Limited
Canadean's "Astrapak Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Astrapak Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Astrapak Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Astrapak Ltd. (Astrapak) is a manufacturer and distributor of plastic packaging products based in South Africa. The major products and service offerings include rand plastics, labeling, blow molding, foil, paper, laminated sachets, packets, boxing, sleeving and other packaging solutions. Its products are mainly used in the food and beverage, personal care, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial and retail markets. Astrapak has 25 manufacturing plants spread across the main centers within South Africa. The company operates in South Africa through 24 subsidiaries out of which 12 subsidiaries represent flexible packaging and 12 subsidiaries represent rigid packaging. Astrapak is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions