• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Belvedere S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 27
Canadean's "Belvedere S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Belvedere S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Belvedere S.A.
Canadean's "Belvedere S.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Belvedere S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Belvedere S.A."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Belvedere S.A. (Belvedere) is an alcoholic beverages company, based in France. The company is involved in the production and distribution of alcoholic beverages including vodka, wines, whisky and other spirits such as gin and brandy. It offers its products under various brand such as Sobieski, Balsam Pomorski, Krupnik, Danzka, Zawisza, Krakowska, William Peel, Sir Peterson, Glen Roger's, Manzanita, Triple Sec, Roquatelle, Bacalis, Sophia and Kadarka among others. Belvedere along with its subsidiaries operates primarily in Europe and the US. The company is headquartered in Beaune, France.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
8.2 Ratio Definitions