- Language: English
- 1118 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: World
Lannen Tehtaat Oyj: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: June 2012
- 30 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lannen Tehtaat Oyj
Canadean's "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lannen Tehtaat Oyj"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lannen Tehtaat Oyj (Lannen Tehtaat) is a leading food processing company, based in Finland. Its product portfolio includes frozen vegetables, frozen fruits, frozen ready meals, frozen potato products, frozen pizzas, soups, patties and steaks, fish portions, fish fillets, shellfish in brine (including shrimps), oilseeds, grains, expeller, vegetable oil, and animal feedstuffs. Key brands of the company include Apetit, Kotimaiset, Dronningholm, Neito and Mildola . The company serves retailers, hotels, restaurants, caterers, and food manufacturers. It also exports its products to Norway, Germany, Sweden and other countries. Lannen Tehtaat's production and farming facilities are located in Finland, Norway and Sweden. Through its subsidiaries, the company also owns grain procurement facilities in Russia, Lithuania, Estonia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. The company principally operates in the Northern Baltic region. Lannen Tehtaat is headquartered in Sakyla, Finland. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|