- Published: September 2011
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: June 2012
- 15 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.
Canadean's "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
K-VA-T Food Stores, Inc. (K-VA-T) operates a chain of supermarkets, discount food stores, gas stations and in-store pharmacies across the US. The product portfolio includes groceries, fresh fruit and vegetables, pharmaceutical, fuel, bakery products, organic products, seafood and meat. All these products are sold under various private label brands such as Academix, Certified Angus Beef, Dollar Zone, Domestix, Food Club and Full Circle. It also offers services including home delivery, gift cards, and video, movie and game rental services. The company operates a chain of 104 supermarkets and discount stores and a 1.10 million sq. ft Food City Distribution Center in Abingdon, the US. K-VA-T is headquartered in Abingdon, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|