- Published: September 2011
Trader Joe's Company: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: June 2012
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Trader Joe's Company: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's "Trader Joe's Company: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Trader Joe's Company
Canadean's "Trader Joe's Company: Retail Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Trader Joe's Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Trader Joe's Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Trader Joe's Company (Trader Joe's) is a grocery retailer based in the US. The key product portfolio of the company includes bread and butter, imported cheeses, groceries, daily household articles, organic produce, hand-tossed pizzas, personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins and pet food. It also offers services such as home delivery, gift cards, discounts on bulk purchases and various offers on its products. Trader Joe's also offers private-label products covering beverages, soup, snacks and frozen items. The company has a network of over 365 stores across 30 states in the US. Trader Joe's is headquartered in Monrovia, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Key Employee Biographies
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|