• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Direct Brands, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 12
Canadean's "Direct Brands, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Direct Brands, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Direct Brands, Inc.
Canadean's "Direct Brands, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Direct Brands, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Direct Brands, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Direct Brands, Inc. (Direct Brands) is a direct-to-consumer distributor of media products in the US. Through its Bookspan and Columbia House Company (Columbia House) brands, the company operates as a retailer of books, DVDs and Blu-ray discs. The company operates several entertainment clubs, through which it offers DVDs featuring music, movie and television titles. Direct Brands also operates book clubs such as Book of the Month, Doubleday Book Club, The Literary Guild, History Book Club and The Good Cook, and provides services including direct home delivery and flexible payments. The company sells its merchandise through mail order and online catalogs. Direct Brands is headquartered in New York, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries