• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
BFS Group Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, June 2012, Pages: 14
Canadean's "BFS Group Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "BFS Group Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about BFS Group Limited
Canadean's "BFS Group Limited: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BFS Group Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BFS Group Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BFS Group Limited (BFS 3663) is a food service company doing business as 3663 First for Foodservice, based in the UK. The company is involved in providing complete range of catering solutions to a wide range of customers operating within the foodservice market. BFS 3663 operates as a subsidiary of Bidvest Group Ltd., an investment holding company. The company serves customers across the hospitality industry in both the public and private sectors, through two trading divisions: wholesale and logistics. It supplies and distributes a wide range of branded products, catering equipment, food and non food items along with a range of 3663 own brands to schools, care homes, hospitals, prisons, hotels, leisure, pubs, clubs and national clients such as KFC and Pret a Manger. The company operates 1,028 temperature controlled vehicles, 32 depots and four regional distribution centers spread across the UK. BFS 3663 is headquartered in Buckinghamshire, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries