- Language: English
- 1034 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Grupo Anderson's: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: June 2012
- 13 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Grupo Anderson’s: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Grupo Anderson’s: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Grupo Anderson’s
Canadean's "Grupo Anderson’s: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Anderson’s" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Anderson’s"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Anderson's SA de CV (Grupo Anderson's) is a multi-brand restaurant operator in Mexico. The company's key restaurant brands include Senor Frogs, Carlos' n Charlie's, El Shrimp Bucket and Mamá Roma. Grupo Anderson's currently operates more than 100 restaurant outlets throughout Mexico and also has presence in Spain, the US, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and Aruba. Through these restaurant brands, the company offers a wide range of menu including appetizers, pastas, wraps, tacos, steaks, burgers, hamburgers, sandwiches, desserts and drinks. Its restaurants served more than 30 million customers from the time of establishment and now it employs 9,000 people. The company is headquartered in Cancun, Mexico. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries