- Language: English
- 1493 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: Global
Laox Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Laox Co. Ltd. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Laox Co. Ltd."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Laox Co. Ltd." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Laox Co. Ltd."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Laox Co. Ltd. (Laox) is an electronic products and related accessories retailer based in Japan. The company retails home appliances products, music instruments and accessories. It retails consumer electronics products along with selling, exporting and importing Japanese products. Laox provides televisions, videos, audios, fridges, washing machines, cleaners, kitchen appliances, personal care products, ventilation and air conditioning equipment (HVAC), personal computers and related peripherals, game consoles and related products. Laox also offers cameras, watches, electronic organizers, communication equipment, precious metal and other related products. The company operates through its stores located in Akihabara, Shinjuku, Ginza, Odaiba, Hokkaido, Osaka, Fukuoka and Okinawa. It operates as a subsidiary of Suning Appliance Company Limited. The company was founded in the year 1930. Laox is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7.2 Ratio Definitions