- Published: September 2011
- Region: Egypt
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 25 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Tandy Leather Factory, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Tandy Leather Factory, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Tandy Leather Factory, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Tandy Leather Factory, Inc. (Tandy Leather Factory) is a leather and leather craft products manufacturer and distributor based in the US. The company offers a line of leather products such as leatherworking tools, buckles and adornments for belts, leather dyes and finishes, saddle and tack hardware, and do-it-yourself kits. It also offers leather apparel, accessories and footwear. Tandy Leather Factory operates two retail chains such as The Leather Factory and Tandy Leather Company. The company's customers comprise individuals, tack and saddle shops, institutions, western stores, wholesale distributors, craft stores and craft store chains, other large volume purchasers, manufacturers, retailers, youth groups, summer camps, schools, equine-related shops, cobblers and dealers. It operates in the US, Canada, the UK, Spain and Australia. Tandy Leather Factory is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6.2 Ratio Definitions