- Language: English
- 54 Pages
- Published: September 2014
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. - Company Capsule
- Published: July 2013
- 23 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc."
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc. (Bowlin) is a travel centers and restaurants operator based in US. The company operates travel centers to serve the traveling public in rural and smaller metropolitan areas. Its travel centers offer food and gasoline and merchandise to the public traveler. Bowlin offers convenience store food, including chips, nuts, cookies, pre-packaged sandwiches, various bottled and canned drinks. The company also provides gifts, souvenirs, gold jewelry and Indian handmade jewelry. It operates travel centers and service restaurants under the Dairy Queen brand name. The company was founded in the year 1912. Bowlin is headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover - Inventory and Asset
3 Key Employees
4.2 Ratio Definitions
Bowlin Travel Centers, Inc.