- Language: English
- 53 Pages
- Published: April 2012
- Region: Mexico
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2163206
- February 2014
- 15 pages
- World Market Intelligence
"Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company (ERAC) is a car rental company, based in the US. The company principally focuses on rent-a-car, international operations, fleet services, car sales, rent-a-truck, and enterprise rideshare services. It rents vehicles to individual customers, business houses both on short-term and long-term basis, and fleet operators. It also owns car-sharing and van pool programs. In addition, ERAC offers courtesy car rentals for automotive dealers and body shops, and also specializes in commercial truck rental business and used market business. The company also provides fleet management services, facilitating firms in managing and expanding their fleet. The company operates in more than 6,500 locations, which include over 5,500 locations across the US and additional 1,000 locations in Canada, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece, Ireland, and the UK. ERAC operates as a subsidiary of Enterprise Holdings, Inc. ERAC is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Company