- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: October 2014
TransAsia Airways Corporation (6702) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2163225
- March 2014
- 13 pages
- World Market Intelligence
"TransAsia Airways Corporation : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments as well as key employees.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TransAsia Airways Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TransAsia Airways Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TransAsia Airways Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TransAsia Airways Ltd (TransAsia) offers passenger air transportation and cargo transportation services from Taiwan. The company operates through a fleet of 18 aircraft including Airbus A321, A320 and ATR 72-500 variants. TransAsia serves more than 30 destinations connecting Taiwan to China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and Macao. The company also operates several chartered flight services to major Asian cities. Furthermore, the company provides ground handling services to various international airlines along with private jet services such as passenger baggage handling, refueling, shuttle service flight planning, ground coordination, customs clearance application, catering and ground service. In addition, it offers medical flights for emergencies and rescue operations. TransAsia is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Business Analysis
1.1 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Company Overview
1.2 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Business Description
1.3 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Major Products and Services
2 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Recent Developments
3 TransAsia Airways Corporation - SWOT Analysis
3.1 TransAsia Airways Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Strengths
3.3 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Weaknesses
3.4 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Opportunities
3.5 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Threats
4 TransAsia Airways Corporation - History
5 TransAsia Airways Corporation - Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: TransAsia Airways Corporation - Major Products and Services
Table 2: TransAsia Airways Corporation - History
Table 3: TransAsia Airways Corporation - Key Employees
List of Figures
No Figures Found