India In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Published: December 2011
- Region: India
'TransAsia Airways Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'TransAsia Airways Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'TransAsia Airways Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
TransAsia Airways Ltd (TransAsia) offers passenger air transportation and cargo transportation services from Taiwan. The company operates through a fleet of 18 aircraft including Airbus A321, A320 and ATR 72-500 variants. TransAsia serves more than 30 destinations connecting Taiwan to China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam and Macao. The company also operates several chartered flight services to major Asian cities. Furthermore, the company provides ground handling services to various international airlines along with private jet services such as passenger baggage handling, refueling, shuttle service flight planning, ground coordination, customs clearance application, catering and ground service. In addition, it offers medical flights for emergencies and rescue operations. TransAsia is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
TransAsia Airways Corporation