• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
EMS S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, June 2012, Pages: 13
World Market Intelligence's 'EMS S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'EMS S.A. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'EMS S.A.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
EMS S.A. (EMS) is a pharmaceutical company, which is focused in the development of products for improvement of health and well being of the population. EMS operates two industrial plants in Sao Bernardo do Campo and Hortolandia, Sao Paulo. EMS has a portfolio of over 1,400 products. EMS product offering includes antianemics, analgesics, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, antihypertensive, immunosuppressants and contraceptives. In addition, the company sells 27 products to hospitals, clinics and health agencies. EMS is ISO 9001 and ISO 140001 certified. The company is focused on the research and development (R&D) activities to develop benzodiazepines diazepam, lorazepam and bromazepam sedative drugs and neurological products. EMS is headquartered in Hortolandia, Brazil.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
List of Figures