- Published: November 2011
- Region: Germany
BCD Travel : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: September 2014
- 18 pages
- World Market Intelligence
"BCD Travel : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "BCD Travel"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "BCD Travel" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "BCD Travel"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
BCD Travel (BCD Travel) is a leading corporate travel management company, based in the Netherlands. The company principally focuses on travel management services, consulting services, meeting and event management solutions, and leisure services catering to requirements of its customers. BCD travel offers a wide range of services such as planning and en route services, intelligence and analytics, travel risk management, demand & behavior management, payment and expense management, program support & optimization, service optimization, consultancy, controls the annual meeting expenditure, improves employees and customer communication and assistance in passport and visa services and travel insurance. The company has a wide geographic presence with operations in more than 95 countries spread in six continents. The company operates as a subsidiary of BCD Holdings NV. BCD Travel is headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 BCD Travel - Business Analysis
1.1 BCD Travel - Company Overview
1.2 BCD Travel - Business Description
1.3 BCD Travel - Major Products and Services
2 BCD Travel - Recent Developments
3 BCD Travel - SWOT Analysis
3.1 BCD Travel - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 BCD Travel - Strengths
3.3 BCD Travel - Weaknesses
3.4 BCD Travel - Opportunities
3.5 BCD Travel - Threats
4 BCD Travel - Company Statement
5 BCD Travel - History
6 BCD Travel - Key Employees
7 BCD Travel - Key Employee Biographies
8 BCD Travel - Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 BCD Travel - Head Office
8.2 BCD Travel - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: BCD Travel - Major Products and Services
Table 2: BCD Travel - History
Table 3: BCD Travel - Key Employees
Table 4: BCD Travel - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: BCD Travel - Locations