• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
TAIWAN SUGAR CORPORATION : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, June 2012, Pages: 11
World Market Intelligence's 'TAIWAN SUGAR CORPORATION : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'TAIWAN SUGAR CORPORATION : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'TAIWAN SUGAR CORPORATION' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Taiwan Sugar Corporation (Taiwan Sugar) is a food products manufacturing company. It operates as an agricultural, industrial, and livestock company. The company produces sugar, processed sugar products and by-products of sugar processing, agriculture, animal and meat products, edible oils, animal feeds, and beverages. The product portfolio of the company includes granulated sugar, condensed chicken and pork broth, fried pork fiber, fried pork fiber, pure olive oil and soybean oil. The company caters the hypermarket, biotechnology, agriculture, animal industry, marketing, petroleum and leisure businesses sectors. The company also focuses on property management, farm management and land development. It operates four sugar factories located in Nanjing, Beigang, Shanhua and Huwei with a milliang capacity of 13,000 tons per day. Taiwan Sugar is headquartered in Tainan City, Taiwan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
List of Figures
TAIWAN SUGAR CORPORATION