- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: November 2013
- Region: Global, Massachusetts
- 18 pages
- World Market Intelligence
'Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, locations and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
A standardized research methodology is followed to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc. (BCBSMA) is a nonprofit hospital and medical service corporation regulated by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Division of Insurance. It is an independent licensee of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association. The company provides a range of individual and employer-sponsored health care plans, comprising preferred provider organization (PPO) plans, health maintenance organization (HMO) plans and point-of-service (POS) plans. In addition, BCBSMA offers various group indemnity plans, non-group plans, preferred provider networks, medicare extension, dental and other supplementary programs for the benefit of its members. It provides its services through contracts with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, participating physicians, nursing homes, and other health care organizations. BCBSMA is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Key Employee Biographies
7 Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Subsidiaries
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts, Inc.