• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Johns Manville Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, June 2012, Pages: 19
World Market Intelligence's 'Johns Manville Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Johns Manville Corporation : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Johns Manville Corporation' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Johns Manville Corporation (JM) manufactures and markets products for building insulation, roofing insulation and mechanical insulation. The company also offers commercial roofing products, and fibers and non-wovens for residential, commercial and industrial applications. The company also provides formaldehyde-free fiber glass building insulation, filtration media, and mats and reinforcements. JM's products cater to various industries including aerospace, automotive and transportation, heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), pipe and equipment, air handling, filtration, waterproofing, flooring, and wind energy. Key brands offered by the company include PermaPly, DeckPro, EnviroAire, Microlite XG, Cryo-Lite and DuraBlock. The company operates 40 manufacturing facilities in the US, Canada, Sweden, Germany, Slovakia and China. JM operates as a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. (Berkshire Hathaway) and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures
Johns Manville Corporation