Packaging Expenditure on R&D in the Packaging Industry - 2011-2012 : Survey Snapshot
- ID: 2164548
- June 2012
- 27 pages
- Canadean Ltd
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Evaluates the impact of packaging expenditure on Research & Development in procurement budgets in 2012.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. Most companies evaluate any new initiative according to its financial impact. Some companies set aside substantial amounts for new product development. In contrast, others consider new product development for
increasing their sales and bottom line profitability. This report evaluates the impact of packaging expenditure on Research & Development in procurement budgets in 2012.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 219 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 30% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of packaged goods manufacturers, packaging converters and packaging suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include packaging expenditure on R&D in the packaging industry.
Reasons to Buy
- This report will help you to understand industry buyers and suppliers expenditure on Research and Development (R&D) activity.
- This report will help you to understand the expenditure on Research and Development (R&D) activity by company size and turnover.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Packaging Expenditure on R&D
2.1 Packaging expenditure on R&D - buyers
2.2 Packaging expenditure R&D - suppliers
2.3 Packaging expenditure on R&D - region
2.4 Packaging expenditure on packaging R&D - turnover
2.5 R&D budget allocation vs product development phases
3.1 Full survey results
3.2 About Canadean