Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: New Consumer Technology Solutions - Impact, Opportunities and Budgets
- Language: English
- 130 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Provides data on financing new product innovation.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. Most companies evaluate any new initiative according to its financial impact. Some companies set aside substantial amounts for new product development. In contrast, others consider new product development for
increasing their sales and bottom line profitability. This report evaluates the impact of new product development on profits, and projects the possible changes in procurement budgets over the next 12 months.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 219 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 30% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of packaged goods manufacturers, packaging converters and packaging suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include financing for new product development in the packaging industry.
Reasons to Buy
- This report gives you an idea on how buyers and suppliers of packaging industry finance for their new product development.
- This report also gives you analysis on financing for new product development by company size and turnover.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Financing for New Product Development
2.1 Financing for new product development - buyers
2.2 Financing for new product development - suppliers
2.3 Financing for new product development - region
2.4 Financing for new product development - turnover
2.5 Likelihood of launching new products vs product financing
3.1 Full survey results
3.2 About Canadean