Global Food and Beverage Survey 2012: Private Label Manufacturing and Innovative Packaging, Trends and Opportunities, Budget Allocation and Key Growth Markets
- Language: English
- 132 Pages
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives.
- Provides data on private label manufacturing in the global food and beverage Industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading food and beverage industry executives. It provides a comprehensive account of how executives in the food and beverage industry perceive private label products. The report also explores key concerns of private labels to manufacturers. Furthermore, it provides comparative analysis by region and company turnover.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 308 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 31% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers and food and drinks suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include key concerns of private label manufacturers.
Reasons to Buy
- This report gives you an idea on key concerns of global private label manufacturers from manufacturers point of view.
- This report gives you an idea on key concerns of global private label manufacturers from suppliers point of view.
- This report gives you an idea on key concerns of global private label manufacturers by region.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of manufacturer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Key Concerns of Private Label Manufacturers
2.1 Key concerns of private label manufacturers - manufacturers
2.2 Key concerns of private label manufacturers - suppliers
2.3 Key concerns of private label manufacturers - region
3.1 Survey results - closed questions
3.2 About Canadean