Sustainability Initiatives and their Financial Implications in the European Interior Design Industry: 2011-2012 - Survey Intelligence
- Published: November 2011
- Region: Europe
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading food and beverage industry executives.
- Provides data to manufacturers and suppliers on implementation of packaging techniques and solutions.
- Provides packaging techniques to address food safety concerns.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It provides a comprehensive account of commonly used forms of packaging in the food and beverage industry, packaging techniques which have already been implemented or is in the process of implementation to address food safety concerns.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 308 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 31% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of food manufacturers, drinks manufacturers and food and drinks suppliers.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and rest of the world.
- Key topics covered include packaging techniques for food safety in global food and beverage industry.
Reasons to Buy
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety from manufacturers point of view.
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety from suppliers point of view.
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety by region.
- This report will help you understand packaging techniques for manufacturers to ensure product safety by company turnover. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of manufacturer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Packaging Techniques for Food Safety
2.1 Packaging techniques for food safety- manufacturers
2.2 Packaging techniques for food safety- suppliers
2.3 Packaging techniques for food safety- region
2.4 Packaging techniques for food safety- turnover
3.1 Survey results - closed questions
3.2 About Canadean