- Language: English
- 511 Pages
- Published: May 2008
- Region: Global
Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection in the Power Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
- Published: June 2012
- 32 pages
- iCD Research
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading power industry executives.
- The report identifies and analyzes the most important criteria for supplier selection in the global power industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading power industry executives. It analyzes the critical success factors of power companies in selection of their suppliers. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 330 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 29% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on buyer expenditure, procurement and industry developments.
- The report covers data on critical success factors in selecting suppliers in the global power industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand the success fators of buyers in selecting their suppliers.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Critical Success Factors for Supplier Selection in the Global Power Industry
3.1 Global Power Industry Survey Results – Closed Questions
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research