• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Leading Business Concerns in the Medical Devices Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 33
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading medical devices industry executives.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the medical devices industry.
- Analysis of the challenges faced by buyers and suppliers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading medical devices industry executives. It analyzes the future business challenges in the medical devices industry for 2012-13. This report gives you access to the category-level business challenges of leading purchase decision makers. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 174 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 54% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- The report provides qualitative analysis on the key concerns of the medical devices companies.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers.
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Medical Devices Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Medical Devices Industry : Leading Business Concerns for 2012–2013
2.1 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by company type
2.2 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by region
2.3 Leading business concerns for 2012–2013 by company turnover
3.1 Global Medical Devices Industry Full Survey Results
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research