• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Demand in Emerging Markets in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 37
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives.
- Analysis of the demand in emerging markets in the global oil and gas industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. It analyzes how demand expectations are set to change in the oil and gas industry in 2012–13. The report also provides access to information categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer, supplier and region.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on demand in emerging markets of global oil and gas industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding market growth.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook and demand in emerging markets that are identified by suppliers and buyers.
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Demand in Emerging Markets
2.1 Demand in emerging markets by buyers
2.2 Demand in emerging markets by suppliers
2.3 Demand in emerging markets by region
2.4 Demand in emerging markets by company turnover
3.1 Global Oil and Gas Industry Survey Results – Closed Questions
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research