- Published: June 2012
Key Supplier Actions to Maintain and Win Buyer Business in the Oil and Gas Industry - 2012-2013 : Survey Snapshot
- Published: June 2012
- 37 pages
- iCD Research
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading oil and gas industry executives.
- Analysis of the changing business dynamics in the oil and gas industry.
- Analysis on key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the oil and gas industry.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Research’s exclusive panel of leading oil and gas industry executives. The report provides access to information on key supplier activities to maintain buyer business categorized by company type, company turnover, buyer and region.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 279 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 24% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global – drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the oil and gas industry.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to understand key supplier actions to maintain and win buyer business in the oil and gas industry.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Oil and Gas Industry: Key Supplier Actions to Secure Buyer Business
2.1 Actions to secure buyer business by buyer respondents
2.2 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by region
2.3 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by turnover
2.4 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by procurement budget
2.5 Actions to maintain and secure buyer business by purchasing decision authority
3.1 Global Oil and Gas Industry Survey Results – Closed Questions
3.3 Contact us
3.4 About ICD Research