- Language: English
- 133 Pages
- Published: July 2013
- Region: China
Alcoa Inc. - SWOT Analysis
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 38 pages
Alcoa Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Alcoa Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company’s key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Alcoa (or the company) is one of the major producers of primary aluminum, fabricated aluminum, and alumina in the world. It supplies alumina, aluminum, and related products to the aerospace, automotive, construction, commercial transportation, and industrial markets. The company has its operations across 31 countries. It is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and employs 61,000 people. The company recorded revenues of $24,951 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 18.7% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $1,500 million during FY2011, an increase of 43.3% over FY2010. The net profit was $611 million in FY2011, compared to a net profit of $254 million in FY2010. Note: Operating profit has been calculated by deducting the following costs and expenses from sales as mentioned in the company’s “Statement of Consolidated Operations” for FY2011: cost of goods sold; selling, general, administrative, and other expenses; research and development expenses; provision for depreciation, depletion, and amortization; and restructuring and other charges.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Alcoa Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alcoa Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Alcoa Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Alcoa Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Alcoa Inc.
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers’ businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available SHOW LESS READ MORE >
SWOT COMPANY PROFILE: Alcoa Inc.
Key Facts: Alcoa Inc.
Company Overview: Alcoa Inc.
Business Description: Alcoa Inc.
Company History: Alcoa Inc.
Key Employees: Alcoa Inc.
Key Employee Biographies: Alcoa Inc.
Products & Services Listing: Alcoa Inc.
Products & Services Analysis: Alcoa Inc.
SWOT analysis: Alcoa Inc.
-Strengths: Alcoa Inc.
-Weaknesses: Alcoa Inc.
-Opportunities: Alcoa Inc.
-Threats: Alcoa Inc.
Company View: Alcoa Inc.
Top Competitors: Alcoa Inc.
Location and Subsidiary: Alcoa Inc.
-Head Office: Alcoa Inc.
-Other Locations and Subsidiaries: Alcoa Inc.