DSPrime - Web-based DSM program data capture, tracking, and reporting product
- ID: 2166799
- May 2015
- Region: United States
- VTECH Inc.
V-TECH offers E2DR®, a sophisticated software product family that enables utilities to implement, track and manage energy efficiency, demand-side management, and renewable energy programs. This scalable and customizable solution fully met the needs of utility clients with sophisticated program tracking, analytics and reporting functions.
However, we found there was a need for a simplified version of the DataStore for utilities with smaller programs: i.e., a version that can be offered on a self-serve basis allowing users to handle data input as well as track and report one or more programs. DSPrime™ meets this need. It features an easy online sign up process and it requires no licensing fees or long term recurring costs.
Key features of DSPrime™:
- No hardware or software investment: just internet access
- Built-in support for demand side management programs such as conservation, demand-reduction, and renewables for electric, gas, and water utilities
- Handle data entry, tracking and reporting for one or more programs
- Enable user to quickly set up program from pre-set program specification template and ability to customize to match to their energy or water conservation measures
- Robust set of reporting features, including portfolio reports when multiple program data are entered
- Export Excel extracts of data for further analysis
- Provide pre-formatted screen views for printing and use in other reports
- Has built-in data QC, time-stamped audit trail and regulatory compliance
- Is a consistent data source for Measurement & Verification activities
- Web-hosted solution that is secure, reliable, repeatable and available 24/7
- Simple, straightforward pricing: no additional fees based on size of program
- Any data entered into DSPrime is readily exportable to the full DataStore product
- Easy-to-follow online instructions on how to set up the program, enter data and view reports
- Includes access to a support forum where you can get help and advice from E2DR experts and fellow DSPrime users (DSM program managers such as yourself)
DSPrime is perfect for project managers with relatively small budgets yet interested in a streamlined tool to track, monitor and report on their programs. It’s also an ideal option for project managers with complex program requirements – they can use DSPrime to easily manage small programs [such as low income or grant programs] or simply to try out the key features of the E2DR product suite before migrating to the full DataStore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >