- Language: English
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
A guidebook on the application of UNE-ISO/IEC 27001 Standard regarding information safety systems for SMEs. 2nd edition (Spanish Version)
- Published: January 2012
- Region: Europe
- 216 Pages
- AENOR Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification
With this guide you will find out how to preserve the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information through an information security managemnet system. It now includes the National Security System.
It facilitates the comprehension of all the concepts developed in UNE-ISO/IEC 27001:2007 standard, in order that SMEs could fulfill their requirements and, therefore, control their own information systems.
With this guidebook, any SME will be able to design an ISMS that adapts to the reality of its company and to introduce minimal and indispensable measurements of safety to protect the generated information, with the least possible resources and organizational changes.
Furthermore, it includes a practical example with the basic information that should include an ISMS and indications on the information that every document must contain.
- Introduction to Information Safety Management Systems (ISMS)
-To understand UNE-ISO/IEC 27001 Standard
- To understand ISO 27002 Standard
- Definition and implementation of an ISMS
- Certification process
- Relation among the different sections of the standard and the documentation of the system
- Practical example
- Complete text of UNE-ISO/IEC 27001:2007 Standard "Information technology. Safety techniques. Information Safety Management Systems (ISMS). Requirements ".
New sections in this second edition:
- Understanding the National Security System (ENS)
- ENS implementation
- Practical example: adaptation plan SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Ana Andrés y Luis Gómez