North American Shelf-life Extension Food Additives Market: Vitamin E Raw Material Crunch is Expected to Push Prices Further Up
- Language: English
- 107 Pages
- Published: August 2012
- Region: North America, United States
This market research report package offers an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for vitamins and provitamins in Western European markets. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and Ireland
- Overall market value for vitamins and provitamins by country
- Overall market volume for vitamins and provitamins by country
- Market value and volume for vitamins and provitamins by type (vitamin a, vitamin b1, vitamin b12, vitamin b2, vitamin b3 and b5, vitamin b6, vitamin c, vitamin e, other vitamins)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis package answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the vitamin and provitamin market in different Western European countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?