• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
WealthInsight Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 15
WealthInsight's 'Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
WealthInsight's 'Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WealthInsight strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- Provides analysis on financial ratios along with a key competitors section
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Atlantic Trust Private Wealth Management (Atlantic Trust) is a wealth management firm, which offers a broad range of investment management, family office services and wealth advisory services to high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and wealthy families. The company is a subsidiary of Invesco Ltd., which is based in the US. Services offered by Atlantic Trust include offers fiduciary services, trustee services, financial planning, family advisory services and philanthropic services. The company had assets under management of US$18.0 billion as of December 31, 2011, US$15.1 billion as of December 31, 2010, and US$13.5 billion as of December 31, 2009. The company has a presence across 11 cities in the US. It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, in the US."
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.