Purchase of the downloadable pdf report includes a 6-month online access to the data of the report and any updates since the publication date. Credentials to access the database will be sent by e-mail and allow online work with the project data to print or export an individual report.
The report includes a compilation of currently active projects in research and development of antibodies, fusion proteins and binding proteins which target members of the B7 – CD28/CTLA-4 signaling family to treat autoimmune diseases or cancer. In addition, the report lists company-specific R&D pipelines of projects in the B7 – CD28/CTLA-4 pathway.
Competitor projects are listed in a tabular format providing information on:
- Drug Codes,
- Target / Mechanism of Action,
- Class of Compound,
- Product Category,
- R&D Stage
- additional comments with a hyperlink leading to the source of information.
About Competitor Analysis Series
The Competitor Analysis Series delivers NO-FRILLS, but concise information about the pipeline of R&D projects for targets, diseases, technologies and companies at low prices. The information is provided in a tabular format and fully referenced.
- CTLA-4: Others
- CD80/CD86 (B7.1/B7.2): Abatacept Pipeline
- CD80/CD86 (B7.1/B7.2): Others
- B7/CD28 Pathway
- Programmed Death 1 (PD-1) Antagonists
- PD-1 Ligand (PD-L1) Inhibitors
- ICOS Antagonists
- B7-H3 Inhibitors
- Corporate B7 – CD28/CTLA-4 Pathway Inhibitor R&D Pipelines
- Astellas Pharma
- AstraZeneca (MedImmune)
- Atox Bio
- Boryung Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Emergent BioSolutions
- Japan Tobacco
- KAHR Medical
- Merck Ono Pharmaceutical
- Roche (Genentech)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries