• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Monthly Travel and Tourism Deals Round-Up - May 2012
Timetric, June 2012, Pages: 24
- The report gives a snapshot of the deal activity trends in the Travel and Tourism sector in May 2012
- The report provides an overview of the deal activity across various deal types in the month of May 2012 in terms of deal type, category and region.
- The report provides data on deal activity across various categories in the Travel and Tourism sector in the month of May 2012, in terms of deal size.
- The report gives an insight into the rationale for deal making during May 2012.
- The report details the main deals reported in May 2012.
- The Monthly Report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of the deal activity in the Travel and Tourism sector on a monthly basis.
The ‘Monthly Travel and Tourism Deals Round-Up – May 2012’ provides a review and understanding of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), and capital-raising and partnership deals and agreements entered into by the travel and tourism companies during May 2012. Using this report, dealmakers can effectively and efficiently gain insights into the travel and tourism deal activity during the month. The report provides an overview of all partnerships, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
Reasons To Buy
Using this report, dealmakers will effectively and efficiently gain an insight into the deal activity throughout the month. The report provides an overview of all the partnering, alliances and M&A deals announced worldwide.
The deal volume in the travel and tourism sector recorded 99 transactions in May 2012. The travel destinations category recorded an increase in deal volume of 33%, from 18 transactions in April to 24 transactions in May 2012. The North American region recorded the highest amount of deal activity in May 2012.
1.1-What is this Report About?
2.1-Travel and Tourism Industry Registers Increased Deal Activity amid Improving Business Sentiment
3.1-Analysis by Deal Type
3.2-Analysis by Category
3.3-Analysis by Region
3.4-Deals in Active Markets
3.5-Analysis of Deal Size
3.6-Analysis of Deals by Deal Rationale
List of Tables
Table 1: Active Regions, May 2012
Table 2: Analysis of Deal Size, May 2012
Table 3: Main Deals, May 2012
Table 4: Main PE/VC Deals, May 2012
Table 5: Main Capital-Raising Deals, May 2012
Table 6: Main Cross-Border M&A Deals, May 2012
Table 7: Main Deals in Emerging Markets, May 2012
Table 8: Main Rumored Deals, May 2012
List of Figures
Figure 1: Deal Volume by Deal Type, May 2012
Figure 2: Deal Value by Deal Type (US$ Million), May 2012
Figure 3: Deal Volume by Category, May 2012
Figure 4: Deal Value by Category (US$ Million), May 2012
Figure 5: Deal Volume by Region, May 2012
Figure 6: Deal Value by Region (US$ Million), May 2012
Figure 7: Analysis of Deals by Deal Rationale (%), May 2012