The UK Business Traveler Survey 2012: Hotel Accommodation, Selection Criteria and Customer Expectations of New Technology, Promotions and Services
- Language: English
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
- The report is based on primary survey research of 465 industry professionals in the UK who travelled at least once in three months. The research was conducted by Timetric assessing its premium consumer panels.
- This report provides the reader with a definitive analysis of business travel outlook and explores how opportunities and demand are set to change in 2012.
- This report helps to understand key channels for research.
- Topics covered include key channels for research by travel frequency, age and company turnover.
“Key Channels of Hotel Search by UK Business Travelers in 2012: Survey Snapshot” is the result of an extensive multi-industry survey drawn from Timetric’s exclusive panel of UK business travelers. It contains in-depth analysis on key channels of hotel search by UK business travelers. The report also identifies key channels for research which influence business travelers to choose a particular hotel. Survey results have been presented and analyzed into segmentations based on travel frequency, age and company turnover.
The report features the opinions of hotel industry consumers (respondents) related to the following:
- Popular key channels for research
Reasons To Buy
- Identify key channels for research to allocate marketing resources for better return on investment.
NA SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is this report about?
1.4 Profile of survey respondents
2 Key Channels for Research
2.1 Key Channels for Research - Travel Frequency
2.2 Key Channels for Research - Age
2.3 Key Channels for Research - Company Turnover
3.1 Full survey results
3.1 Contact Us
3.2 About Timetric
List of Tables
Table 1: Total UK Hotel Industry Business Traveler's Survey Respondents by Industry Type (%), 2011
Table 2: Respondents: Travel Frequency (%), 2011
Table 3: Respondents: Gender (%), 2011
Table 4: Respondents: Age (%), 2011
Table 5: Respondents: Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 6: Key Channels for Research: All Respondents (%), 2011
Table 7: Key Channels for Research: Travel Frequency (%), 2011
Table 8: Key Channels for Research: Age (%), 2011
Table 9: Key Channels for Research: Company Turnover (%), 2011
Table 10: Survey Results - Closed Questions
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key Channels for Research: All Respondents (%), 2011
Figure 2: Key Channels for Research: Travel Frequency (%), 2011
Figure 3: Key Channels for Research: Age (%), 2011
Figure 4: Key Channels for Research: Company Turnover (%), 2011