- Language: English
- Published: May 2011
- Region: United States
Various Rating Actions Taken On U.S. Synthetic CDOs After Review Jun 11
- Published: June 2011
- Region: United States
- Standard & Poors
OVERVIEW We raised our ratings on 66 tranches from 50 U.S. synthetic CDO transactions and removed 62 from CreditWatch positive. We lowered our ratings on 66 tranches from 25 U.S. synthetic CDO transactions and removed 26 from CreditWatch negative. One rating remains on CreditWatch negative. We affirmed our ratings on 31 tranches from 14 U.S. synthetic CDO transactions. The rating actions followed our monthly review of U.S. synthetic CDO transactions. NEW YORK (Standard & Poor's) June 29, 2011--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today raised its rating on 66 tranches from 50 corporate-backed synthetic collateralized debt obligation (CDO) transactions and removed 62 of them from CreditWatch with positive implications. At the same time, we lowered our ratings on eight tranches from...
Action: CreditWatch Update
Action: On CreditWatch:Negative
Action: Removed From CreditWatch
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research type: News
This product is a is a brief one-page announcement of no more than 500 words with a quote from the analyst. It is media and investor focused with no accompanying commentary article. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- Nomura International PLC
- Jupiter Finance Ltd.
- Credit and Repackaged Securities Limited
- Momentum CDO (Europe) Ltd.
- STARTS (Cayman) Ltd.
- Cloverie PLC
- Rutland Rated Investments
- Elva Funding PLC
- Morgan Stanley ACES SPC
- STARTS (Ireland) PLC
- Omega Capital Investments PLC
- Structured Investments Corporation III
- Morgan Stanley Managed ACES SPC
- STEERS High-Grade CMBS Resecuritization Trust
- HARBOR SPC
- Pegasus 2006-1, Ltd.
- Lorally CDO Limited Series 2006-2
- REVE SPC
- Credit Default Swap
- Lorally CDO Limited Series 2006-4
- Greylock Synthetic CDO 2006
- Steers Lasso Trust, Series 2007-A
- Terra CDO SPC Ltd.
- Steers Lasso Trust Series 2007-1
- Calculus CMBS Resecuritization Trust Series 2007-1
- Calculus CMBS Resecuritization Trust, Series 2007-2
- Lorally CDO Limited Series 2007-3
- Landgrove Synthetic CDO SPC
- White Knight Investment Trust