- Language: English
- 212 Pages
- Published: March 2012
- Region: India
Casino City's North American Gaming Almanac
- Published: July 2012
- Region: North America
- 632 Pages
- Casino City Press
Comprehensive Financial Coverage Of The North American Gaming Market
- The latest gaming revenue data, state-by-state comparisons, property profiles, and statistics.
- The Almanac will help you develop benchmarks, analyze competitors, monitor industry trends, and gather market data to support your business plan.
The North American Gaming Almanac is a comprehensive guide to gaming in the United States and Canada. The Almanac covers casino and card room gaming, lotteries, and race and sports wagering, in every U.S. state and Canadian province. Current and inflation-adjusted historical revenue statistics are given for each type of gaming in each geographic market. Counts and distribution are provided for gaming properties, gaming machines and tables, along with profiles of properties, owners and regulatory agencies.
Together with Casino City's Indian Gaming Industry Report by Dr. Alan Meister, the Almanac provides comprehensive coverage of gaming in the North American marketplace.
The North American Gaming Almanac CD gives you the entire contents of the printed almanac in electronic format, a valuable workbook with historical commercial gaming data back to 2001 by state, plus our unique Gaming Market Analyzer tool and North American Gaming Property Map.
- Five years of revenue data through 2010
- Monthly revenue figures through 2011, where available
- 1,000 revenue charts and tables
- State-by-state comparisons
- Gaming property counts
- Property rankings and cross-reference lists
- Overviews of types of gaming
- Gaming machine and table counts and distribution
- More than 1,500 property profiles
- Over 500 property owner profiles
- Nearly 250 annual reports of North American gaming businesses
- An Excel workbook with historical gaming revenue data including commercial casino and card room gaming revenue, lottery revenue, and race and sports wagering revenue data back to calendar year 2000 by state and province
- Interactive North American gaming property map accurately pinpointing the location of each gaming facility in the United States and Canada with associated property statistics for each facility (requires Microsoft MapPoint Software to open)
- North American Gaming Market Analyzer that lets you define markets by type of gaming establishment and location (including radius searching), and shows detailed profiles for each property in the gaming market along with summary data such as number of properties, gaming machines, poker tables, hotel rooms, employees, and more.
- Current and Prior Almanacs in PDF format SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Grand River Mohawk Lands
Newfoundland and Labrador
Prince Edward Island
District of Columbia
Gaming Property Owners
Properties Ranked by Size
Properties Grouped by Type & Gaming Activity
Tribal Gaming - Class III
Tribal Gaming - Class II
Jai Alai Frontons
Appendix A: Assumptions and Methodology
|Hard Copy||A printed copy of the report will be shipped to you.|
|CD ROM||The report will be shipped to you in CD ROM format.|
|Hard Copy and CD ROM||A printed copy of the report and CD ROM copy will be shipped to you.|