What The Global Mining Industry Is Planning In 2010-2011: Procurement, Investment & Industry Trends Outlook
- Published: January 2010
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- Analysis on how marketing expenditure, business strategies and practices in the packaging industry are set to change in 2012-2013.
- Analysis on spending plans, budget allocations, challenges and investment opportunities of supply decision makers.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean’s exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes how marketing expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in the packaging industry in 2012-13. The report provides data on the current size of the marketing and advertising budgets of packaging industry supplier companies and how spending by industry suppliers will change, providing insight into global marketing behavior. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- Key topics covered include marketing spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer’s changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Marketing Spend Activity
2.1 Annual Marketing Budgets: Global Packaging Industry Suppliers
2.1.1 Annual marketing budgets by suppliers
2.1.2 Annual marketing budgets by region
2.1.3 Annual marketing budgets by company turnover
2.2 Global Packaging Industry: Planned Change in Marketing Expenditure Levels
2.2.1 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by region
2.2.2 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels by company turnover
2.2.3 Planned change in marketing expenditure levels vs. revenue growth expectations
2.2.4 Net change in planned marketing expenditure: cross-industry comparison
2.3 Global Packaging Industry: Future Investment in Media Channels
2.3.1 Future investment in media channels by region
2.3.2 Planned change in marketing spend by company turnover
2.4 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Future Investment in Marketing and Sales Technology
2.4.1 Planned investment in marketing and sales technologies by suppliers
2.4.2 Planned investment in marketing and sales technologies by region
2.4.3 Planned investment in marketing and sales technologies by company turnover
3 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Marketing, and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012
3.1 Global Packaging Industry 2012: Key Marketing Aims of Suppliers
3.1.1 Key marketing aims of suppliers
3.1.2 Key marketing aims by region
3.1.3 Key marketing aims by company turnover
3.1.4 Key marketing aims by revenue growth expectations
3.2 Global Packaging Industry: Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities 2012-2013
3.2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by region
3.2.2 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
3.3 Global Packaging Industry: Use of New Media for Business Prospects
3.3.1 Use of new media by suppliers
3.3.2 Use of new media by region
3.3.3 Use of new media by company turnover
3.4 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
3.4.1 Critical success factors by region
3.4.2 Critical success factors by company turnover
4.1 Global Packaging Industry Full Survey Results
4.2 About Canadean