• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Homeland Security Expenditure in Vietnam to 2016: Market Review
iCD Research, July 2012, Pages: 14
ICD Research’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Vietnam to 2016: Market Review" provides historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market.
ICD Research’s "Homeland Security Expenditure in Vietnam to 2016: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, and a top-level analysis of the market. The information in this Market Review draws upon ICD Research’s in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the homeland security market in Vietnam.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall homeland security market to 2016.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the Vietnam homeland security market using ICD Research’s market analysis.
- Identify industry trends in Vietnam by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the homeland security market in Vietnam.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using ICD Research’s forecast figures.
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
2.1 Homeland security expenditure is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.04% during the forecast period
2.2 Human trafficking, drugs trade and maritime security to drive homeland security spending
2.3 Vietnam faces a minimal threat from foreign terrorist organizations
3.2 Contact us
3.3 About ICD Research