Global Packaging Survey 2012-2013: Market Trends, Marketing Spend and Sales Strategies in the Global PackagingIndustry
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading packaging industry executives.
- The report identifies and analyzes the key marketing and sales strategies companies will be adopting to deal with market conditions in 2012-2013.
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Canadean's exclusive panel of leading packaging industry executives. It analyzes the changing marketing behaviour and strategies of the companies in the packaging industry. The report also identifies the most significant strategies that packaging industry suppliers plan to implement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and size.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 217 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 32% represent Director and C-level respondents.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by Canadean accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations.
- The geographical scope of the research is global - drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Middle East.
- This report covers data and analysis on supplier expenditure, sales and marketing and industry developments.
- The report provides insights into the marketing needs of packaging industry suppliers and how they are looking to develop their marketing and sales strategies in the future.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations for the industry over the next 12-24 months.
Reasons To Buy
- This report will help you to drive revenues by understanding future product investment areas and growth regions.
- This report will help you to formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by identifying how buyer budgets are changing and the direction of spend in the future.
- This report will help you to better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customer's changing needs.
- This report will help you to secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of industry buyers.
- This report will help you to predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate.
- This report will help you to uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1.1 What is This Report About?
1.4 Profile of Survey Respondents: Global Packaging Industry
1.4.1 Profile of buyer respondents
1.4.2 Profile of supplier respondents
2 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Marketing, and Sales Behaviors and Strategies in 2012
2.1 Global Packaging Industry 2012: Key Marketing Aims of Suppliers
2.1.1 Key marketing aims of suppliers
2.1.2 Key marketing aims by region
2.1.3 Key marketing aims by company turnover
2.1.4 Key marketing aims by revenue growth expectations
2.2 Global Packaging Industry: Essential Amendments to Marketing Activities 2012-2013
2.2.1 Amendments to marketing activities by region
2.2.2 Amendments to marketing activities by company turnover
2.3 Global Packaging Industry: Use of New Media for Business Prospects
2.3.1 Use of new media by suppliers
2.3.2 Use of new media by region
2.3.3 Use of new media by company turnover
2.4 Global Packaging Industry Suppliers: Critical Factors for Choosing a Marketing Agency
2.4.1 Critical success factors by region
2.4.2 Critical success factors by company turnover
3.1 Global Packaging Industry Full Survey Results
3.2 About Canadean