• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Gasoline and Oil Additives - Africa
Global Research and Data Services, July 2012
This package contains 8 gasoline and oil additive market analyses from the following African countries: Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Morocco, Senegal, South Africa and Sudan
The gasoline and oil additive market analyses give an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the gasoline and oil additive markets in different African countries. The market analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for gasoline and oil additives by country
- Overall market volume for gasoline and oil additives by country
- Market value and volume for gasoline and oil additives by type (anti-knock preparations, lubricating oil additives, other gasoline and oil additives)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
These market analyses answer to questions such as:
- What is the size of the gasoline and oil additive market in different African countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of gasoline and oil additives? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?