• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Michaels Stores, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, July 2012, Pages: 15
World Market Intelligence's 'Michaels Stores, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key competitors, key facts, key employees, location and subsidiaries as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Michaels Stores, Inc. : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Michaels Stores, Inc.' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Michaels Stores, Inc. (Michaels) is a specialty retailer of art and craft materials for educational and creative activities. The company's product line includes art supplies, home decor products, bakeware, scrapbooking, gift cards, craft materials and seasonal products. Its stores also offer crafting classes, in-store events, project sheets and displays, mobile applications, and on-line videos. As of March 19, 2012, the company operated 1,066 stores under the Michaels store brand, with an average space of 18,200 sq. ft. per store. The company also operates 130 stores under Aaron Brothers store brand, with an average space of 5,600 sq. ft. per store. The company primarily operates in 49 states in the US and Canada. Michaels is headquartered in Irving, Texas, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures