• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Vigor Shipyards: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report
iCD Research, July 2012, Pages: 11
ICD Research's ""Vigor Shipyards: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report"" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's ""Vigor Shipyards: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report"" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about ""Vigor Shipyards""
ICD Research's ""Vigor Shipyards: Defense Company Profile and SWOT Report"" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about ""Vigor Shipyards"" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of ""Vigor Shipyards""
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Vigor Shipyards, formerly known as Todd Shipyards Corporation, is the largest private shipyard operator in North America's West Coast region. The company performs new construction and conversion of ships for government and commercial customers. It also undertakes repair and overhaul vessels and ships. In addition, it provides industrial fabrication and new construction services for broad range of customers such as the US Coast Guard, the US Navy, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Military Sealift Command, Washington State Ferries, the Alaska Marine Highway System, cargo shippers, fishing fleets, cruise lines, tug and barge operators. It is involved in various Navy programs agreements. Vigor Shipyards is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Vigor Shipyards Defense, United States, ICD Research, company overview, key facts, business description, SWOT analysis, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, key employees and locations and subsidaries.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
- Vigor Shipyards