• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Man-Made Fibres - Top 5 European Markets
Global Research and Data Services, July 2012
This market research report package offers an in-depth perspective on the actual market situation, trends and future outlook for man-made fibre markets in top 5 countries in Europe. The analyses provide essential market information for decision-makers including: Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy and Russia
- Overall market value for man-made fibres by country
- Overall market volume for man-made fibres by country
- Market value and volume for man-made fibres by type (artificial filament tow, artificial filament yarn, artificial monofilament, artificial staple fibres, synthetic filament tow, synthetic filament yarn, synthetic monofilament, synthetic staple fibres)
- Product prices
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market
- Country overview, macroeconomic indicators and indicators of doing business
This market analysis package answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the man-made fibre markets in different countries?
- How is the market divided into different types of products? Which products are growing fast?
- How the market has been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the market?
- How the indicators of doing business look like? For example, how easily the contracts are being enforced, or what is the inflation rate and how is it developing?