- Language: English
- 600 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
Global Off-Grid PV Markets
- Published: May 2009
- Region: Global
- 130 Pages
- Eupd Research
In the light of the current oversupply of PV modules, the off-grid market represents an important alternative for market players involved in PV production and distribution. But which are the most promising markets apart from the much-observed grid-connected markets in Europe and North America? The “Global Off-Grid PV Markets” will provide you with in-depth insight into the market conditions and market segmentation in the key markets in Africa, Asia and Latin America. The information is based on a Q1/2009 survey of over 60 market players active in the production and distribution of off-grid systems, which asked them to comment on the current situation and forecast for the future. Discover more about the criteria by which off-grid PV products are judged, prices for PV modules and complete systems, the distribution channels and potential competition.
Identification and analysis of the international key regions
- Current and future significance of electricity generation technologies.
- Distribution of PV system components.
- Unaided brand awareness of panel, inverter and battery producers.
- Important criteria when selecting PV modules and inverters.
- Price comparison of PV panels and complete systems.
- Analysis of market segmentation as well as advantages and dis-advantages of the country markets
- Current and future market segmentation regarding application types, customer groups, system sizes and module technologies
- Drivers and hindrances of the country market
- Illustration of project financing methods and outlook on the further global market
- Get the required knowledge on countries where off-grid PV makes the most sense.
- discover the segmentation of almost unknown PV sales markets around the world and get information on local market drivers and hindrances.
- Learn more about the most relevant distribution channels, crucial criteria for the selection of PV components and directly satisfy the needs of local distributors.
- Gain an overview of your competitors and their brand awareness outside of Europe and North America.
- Get information on module and complete system prices in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
- Receive the necessary data to develop tailor-made products for the different end customers groups.
- See how the global off-grid PV market and market segments are likely to develop until 2020. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Off-Grid PV Market Rating
Pricing and Project Financing
Off-Grid PV Upstream Market