Inverters for Alternative Energy Resources: Economic Factors, Application Drivers, Architecture/Packaging Trends, Technology and Regulatory Developments, Third Edition
- Language: English
- 82 Pages
- Published: June 2009
- Region: Global
The global photovoltaic market increasingly becomes more heterogeneous. Apart from the European lead markets, more promising markets have developed not only in Europe, but also in Asia and North America. Moreover, the drastic fall in prices on the PV market has led to a significant increase in competition intensity.
Against this background, diversification of the portfolio can be identified as a key strategy to maintain or to improve the own market position. In this context, the offering of BIPV (Building-Integrated Photovoltaic) products can be seen as a very promising approach. The EuPD Research study ""Potential of Building-Integrated PV 2010 – Beyond Power Production"" will provide your company comprehensive information, on how to position your company in the BIPV segment successfully and to penetrate it in an efficient way.
- Information on the major BIPV sales markets and their structures
- Relevant provider and customer groups and their assessments on important factors such as price, product, procurement and sales channels
- Valuable information about the future development of this promising market segment.
- understand the BIPV market segment with regard to legal definitions, available products and market drivers.
- assess the future potential of the BIPV market segment in the top PV markets.
- identify the most promising customer groups for BIPV products.
- establish a differentiated market position ahead of your competitors. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
A. Research Design & Methodology
1. Research Design
2. Sample Description
B. Introducing Building-Integrated PV
1. Terminology & Definition
2. Market Segmentation
3. Product Classification
C. Analysis of Top5 BIPV Markets
Overview Top5 Markets
Head to Head Comparison
D. BIPV Manufacturers (Supply Side)
Main BIPV Manufacturers
Applications and their Manufacturers
Product Assessment by Intermediaries
Product Requirements and Procurement (Demand Side)
1. Introduction of Intermediaries
2. Buying Process
3. Distribution Channels
4. Awareness of Product Classes
6. Product Criteria
7. Differentiation in Costs
F. Add-on: Installer Insights
The Exclusive Installer Survey
Familiarity with Application Types
BIPV Procurement Channels
BIPV System Prices
G. What Lies Ahead?
1. PV and BIPV Market Growth Top5 Markets
2. The Future of BIPV – Statements