- Language: English
- 77 Pages
- Published: December 2012
- Region: United Kingdom
Forecast of the UK Construction Market by Key Sector and by Region 2012-2016
- Published: July 2012
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 83 Pages
- Leading Edge Management Consultancy
Total GB construction output volume (at constant 2005 prices) in 2012 is forecast to decline by 5.9% compared to 2011, according to the construction research specialists Leading Edge. Their January 2012 forecast predicted that total output would fall by 3.6% in 2012.
This in-depth analysis of the GB construction sectors will help you:
- Grow turnover by ensuring you are operating in growth sectors
- Control your cost base by matching your resources to demand levels
- Focus your marketing activities in the right sectors
- Develop more accurate sales & budget forecasts for 2012 and the following four years.
You can buy your copy using the BUY NOW button below.
The key areas covered in the report include:
- Actual and forecast output figures by construction sector 1996 - 2016 and commentary
- Actual and forecast output figures for the 11 GB regions 2005 - 2013 and commentary (A NEW ADDITION TO OUR REPORT)
- Quarterly new output by construction sector 2007 - 2012 Q1
- Actual and forecast sales of building materials 1996 - 2016 - bricks, blocks, RMC and cementitious materials.
Our construction forecast is a 6 monthly report that has been published for the last 23 years and is one of the most highly respected in the industry.
Subscribers come from a range of sectors, including large multi-national businesses as well as smaller regional companies. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Key UK economic data and commentary
Output forecasts by construction sector and commentary:
- Output by sector: actual and forecast figures 1996 – 2016
- Housing sector – including split by public and private
- Housing sector – starts, completions and transactions
- Infrastructure sector
- Public sector – including split by education & health
- Industrial sector
- Commercial sector
- Repair & Maintenance housing sector – including split by public and private
- Repair & Maintenance non housing sector
Regional forecasts by construction sector and commentary:
- Output by region: actual and forecast figures 2005 - 2013
- Output graphs: New and repair & maintenance output and new orders by 11 GB regions
Quarterly historic new output by construction sector – current prices:
- Output by sector: actual figures 2007 – 2012 Q1
Forecasts by selected building material sectors:
Output figures and graphs 1996 - 2016: Bricks, blocks, RMC, cementitious materials